A Place Where I Live (Final Draft)

Non stopping sirens, horns, beeping, loud cars, and more chaos is all you hear when you enter the city of Fall River. Fall River is a small and for the most part, a very wild city to live in. While on the streets of Fall River you will see nay types of different buildings depending on what part of the city you are on. Fall River has the north side, east side, and south side. The city doesn’t technically have a side where people call it the west side. The north side is where all of the “high class” and wealthy people live. As you go up and down the north side streets you would see very rich and expensive houses. The houses are tall, mostly white and have long huge drive ways filled with nice luxury cars. You would also see many law offices and lots of owned businesses such as a simple retail store or a restaurant. On the south side you would see many small stores all close by each other, a huge court house standing tall in the middle of the city right next to city hall. Also on the south side you would see many parks in the community for kids to play at weather it would be for the playground, or for the available courts or fields that are there. Such as, a tennis court, a basketball court, or even a baseball field. Fall River also has a nice boardwalk where it is the home of the great big Battleship. People usually go there on their free time to enjoy the view or even to just clear their minds. The amount of pot holes in Fall River is off the charts. You will find yourself swerving left and right and sometimes even driving on the opposite side of the road just to dodge pot holes. The south side of Fall River is where I live. I live right up the block from St. Anne’s hospital. you could only imagine the number of times I hear loud sirens going up and down the street a day. It gets very wild. St. Anne’s is on one of the main streets in Fall River which is South Main St. So year you could say the traffic gets hectic at times. As crazy as this city could get, I do not regret being born and raised in my hometown.